Our research of women in the U.S. venture capital industry in the last 15 years showed that:
- angel investors don't become venture capitalists often;
- corporate venture capital is friendly to female investors;
- almost 30% of women investment partners founded their own venture firms.
Having analyzed the background of women VCs, we can boost your professional development to achieve your career goal in the most efficient way.
You will have access to:
- our educational resources,
- the most comprehensive list of job opportunities in venture capital firms across the U.S.,
- our network of venture capitalists to learn from and work with.